Thursday, April 17, 2014

Second Trimester!

This is my 13th week and I am officially into my second trimester. I'm still having trouble believing that all of this is really, really, REALLY real, but seeing my belly grow every week has given me some peace of mind that our baby is doing well.


Tomorrow I will be going in for my cerclage and I have to admit I am very nervous. It will only take about 10 minutes to do the actual procedure (if that) but I will be in the hospital before and after for a total of about 5-6 hours or so. When I get home I'll be in bed resting for at least 2 days and up to 1-2 weeks. I'm prepared for this though and have already bought several ready to make meals :). Thankfully Dylan is off of work for the weekend and can help me with anything I'll need!

No comments:

Post a Comment