Tuesday, March 18, 2014

9 Weeks and Doppler

I was going to wait until my Perinatal appointment on Thursday to do a new post, but I forgot I was going to upload baby's heartbeat from last week, so I figured I'd break the new post up into two parts. I might forget to add all of this anyway and I don't want it to be too long :).

My belly on Sunday:


Here is the video that I made of baby's heartbeat on Wednesday of last week when I was 8 weeks and 1 day, but I measured 2 days ahead so he/she should be 8+3 during this video. It took a little while for the doppler to match the beat but once it caught on it kept rising up and up. You can clearly hear it now in the video, and even though I said I wouldn't I did another really quick peek today with the doppler and found him/her loud and clear within 5 seconds. It's amazing what a little time can do!


My 9th week has been pretty hard on me with the sudden onset of really, really bad "morning" sickness. Right after my ultrasound and lunch I didn't feel so good but later on in the evening I got sick for the very first, and second time. Not fun! I ended up sleeping on the couch downstairs munching on Saltines and sipping cold milk until things finally calmed down. The sick feeling lasted for 2 more days but thankfully things feel much better now. I'll tell you what though, grapes and BBQ wings might be ruined for me for a while haha!

Only two more days until my next viewing of our little tummy tenant :).

No comments:

Post a Comment