Sunday, August 17, 2014

31 Weeks

We're getting close now!


My belly button is really sticking out at this point and I'm starting to have the "pregnant walk". This week I've been feeling Emily having hiccups and I've been in awe at her every move. Daddy can now feel her kicking him when I give him hugs, too. I've also been doing my kick counts for the last week or so and so far, during her active times, she gives me 10 good movements usually in under 3 minutes. I am so proud of all of the growing that she is doing.

Her nursery is finally "complete". All that is left now is to get the last few things that we'll need, remove all of the price tags from her clothes and send them through the wash. Since there is not much I can do now in her room my nesting has taken me down the path of crafting anything I can think of. One of the things I wanted but isn't an absolute necessity is a Boppy pillow, so instead of buying one I made one! We could use the $40 on something we really need :). Who knows what I'll end up making next in my crafting frenzy haha. So far this pregnancy I have made:

- A crocheted baby blanket, hat, and capri pants set
- 3 Window valences
- A diaper stacker
- A clothes hamper (that wasn't really a "craft")
- A funky owl pillow
- A shadow box with Emily spelled out
- 4 Couch pillow cases (the pillows have long strings on the edges that are not safe for a baby, so they needed to be covered up!)
- Baby clothes separators/labels
- 3 Pairs of washable nursing pads
- 2 Nursing tank tops
- A crib skirt
- This Boppy pillow


At this point now I should have about 6 weeks to go before we are delivered. If I'm delivered exactly at 37 weeks (I don't know the exact date just yet) that is only 42 days away! The clock is ticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment