Sunday, June 15, 2014

22 Weeks and Father's Day

5 1/2 months already! Every Sunday that passes I'm closer and closer to my big milestones.


I officially have a mini watermelon in my opinion hehe. My last weigh in on Thursday showed that I was up a total of 16.5 pounds which isn't too bad at all, but oh boy does my body feel the gravity now. My feet have begun to swell a little when I'm on them too long, my belly feels like it's at it's limit for stretching out and gets "in the way" a lot of the time, my tailbone now is sore from the weight on it, and I can't forget the round ligament pains. My spine is also curving much more than ever. I don't want to complain though! It's crazy how a few weeks can have so many physical changes.

Today is also Father's Day. I am so proud of the wonderful man and father that my husband is. We went out for Dim Sum with my in-laws earlier today and Emily had her first "taste" of roast duck, Chinese broccoli and fresh red bean buns :P. Later today we'll be spending some time with my his dad and sister and will probably go eat yet again, another thing I won't complain about lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment