Wednesday, May 28, 2014

19 Weeks

I'm getting so big each week now, it's happening so fast! This was taken the day before 19 weeks:


And this was taken the next day:


I'm officially about half way to my c-section! This week has been very easy going. No real aches or pains, just slightly out of breath when I'm moving around too much. I've been able to catch up on cleaning the house and laundry. My maternity clothes are beginning to fit better as my belly grows.

Emily has also been moving around! I don't feel her regularly but at least every other day now I feel a few little jabs or rolls from her. On Monday night I felt her start kicking and had Daddy lay his head on my belly, and to our surprise he actually felt her kick his head a few times! It meant so much to me that he could experience that right now <3. I feel her move the most late at night and early in the morning. At 5:00am this morning I felt her feet kick one side of my belly and her hands punch the other side, like she did a jumping jack in there. I can't believe how much I've missed this feeling.

Daddy and I also found this onesie at the store the other day and it was the only one they had in stock, so we had to buy it. We love our girls so very much <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment