Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Just One More Day

Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment to confirm our pregnancy. I am so nervous and excited! The office is only a 15 minute drive away on the freeway and me being a "new" driver still I am very proud of myself for being able to get to and from on my own :). I will be having an abdominal ultrasound to check on everything (except the baby), I will probably still be way too early to see on the screen. I'm not sure though if I will be getting a dating scan after the positive test or if I will have to come back in a few weeks. The office told me over the phone today that it all depends on the ultrasound technician if she would like to try a dating scan afterwards, so I'm excited for the possibility!

I couldn't wait to find out how far along I am (and I may not even know until that dating scan). According to my LAST (I promise!!) home test, I am 2-3 weeks past ovulation which would put me between 4 and 5 weeks pregnant :).


Symptoms:
Yesterday and today I have woken up with SEVERE hunger pains that I was not prepared for! Yesterday it was at around 8-9:00am but today my belly locked up on me at 5:00am. It didn't go away until I gobbled up a cup of Greek yogurt and a banana. With the exception of my early morning snack and with going back to sleep I slept for a total of 11-12 hours. I'm happy to be experiencing all of these things though and will embrace every ache and pain until a healthy bundle of joy is brought home <3.

1 comment: