Tuesday, February 25, 2014

6 Weeks

Today I've hit 6 weeks and baby is the size of a pea. I'm so happy that so far everything is going well. Just about 2 more weeks until my ultrasound and I'll get to see our little baby for the first time! Dylan will have to work that day, but I will absolutely make sure I have pictures for him to see and have my mom come with me to possibly see/hear the heartbeat. I'm so nervous and excited but every day is another day closer, the wait isn't as long as I sometimes feel it is!


My belly has lost a lot of the bloat that has been there for the past few weeks which I'm thankful for, it was uncomfortable haha. I do however get it back as soon as I eat or drink anything and Dylan likes to point out how my belly sticks out already :P.

My symptoms this week have been a bit much for me to handle. I'm nauseated all day every day now, and up until yesterday I was able to eat without a problem. Now the texture/taste of some foods has been icky for me but so far I haven't had to run to the bathroom. Lots of crackers and water, and especially ginger/cardamom tea helps! My back aches here and there and I still have the stretching uterine cramps but they're not very frequent. Last night though the cramp started as I was laying down to sleep and it was strong enough that I had to turn over on my other side to try and alleviate some of it. OH and did I mention how tired I've been?? I'm ready for a nap right now and I've only been up for a few hours!

Here's to another healthy week <3 <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment