Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thinking of My Evelyn

After my appointment yesterday I went to Evelyn's place of rest and gave her a little zebra toy for Valentine's Day coming up. It's so hard to explain but I truly feel that she is watching over me and her little brother or sister right now, and because of that feeling I wanted to let her know how thankful I am. She would be so happy and such a wonderful little helper.. I know that this journey will often bring me back to the memories I shared with her, and at times it may be very difficult to emotionally handle, but I know that I have a very special little girl by my side and in my heart to help me through. Without her I would not be nearly as appreciative of the beauty in this world and I would never have known how much love my heart could hold.


I love you so much baby girl <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment