Friday, February 14, 2014

My First Belly Picture and Weird Dreams

I've been so incredibly bloated feeling even before my first positive test, so I know that today my belly is not "showing" anything just yet, but with that said I'd like to start my weekly pictures now because I'm sure I will get big quickly just like I did with Evelyn!

This was taken right out of bed so before eating or drinking anything. I know as soon as I take a bite of something my belly will double in size haha.


Dylan has been very loving and helpful lately now that the news is really sinking in. I know he has a lot of worries and fears for my health/safety and of course for this baby. Even though right now the baby is about the size of a poppy seed he has been reaching over and laying his hand on my belly. The first time he did that yesterday my heart swelled, it makes me so happy to know that he is getting excited now. We also spent the evening (after he cooked me a wonderful spicy chicken chili dinner!) sitting next to each other and laughing at strange baby names haha.

OH and my mother went ahead and bought a doppler for me to use when I get to about 8-10 weeks to hear baby's heartbeat at home! I'm so excited to use it!! Thank you to the lovely friend who sent me the link. For anyone who may be interested, here is the website: http://www.fetaldoppler.net/sonoline-b.html

Symptoms:
This is a strange one. For the last week or more I've been having very crazy and vivid dreams. I know this is a common symptom in pregnancy but the content of my dreams is weird! I've had not one, not two, but THREE dreams involving TV characters/people. Last week I had a dream that I was on a couch and chatting with Julia Child about her favorite foods (apparently she really liked Meringue). Then the night before my doctor appointment I dreamt that the cast of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia were pulling their usual antics and making me late to my ultrasound (seriously, what?!) and in that one I tried to get in a car to go to my appointment and Dee had a bunch of baby gerbils in the back seat so I couldn't sit down, therefor making me late. Yeah.... That was extremely weird! Then the next night I had a dream involving Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory. So if you're ever wondering how my nights are spent, apparently I'm stuck somewhere in TV Land now, haha!

Aside from the wacky dreams I've been VERY tired, but I can't sleep until late at night! I've also been eating EVERYTHING in sight (still lots of spicy foods). My sense of smell is getting out of hand now but I woke up this morning with another stuffy/runny nose (oh I remember the joys of this). My temperature has also been high again at 99.2 but I don't really feel sick, just warm :).

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment